Sabado, Pebrero 22, 2014

My Dream, My Future


We all have different dreams in life that we want to achieve someday. This are the dreams that serve as our inspiration, guide and light; and this dreams are the reasons for us to make our life meaningful.

I have many dreams in life. Like travelling around the world with the important persons in my life, putting up my own house and many more, but before achieving this dreams. I will focus first on my studies for me to achieve my very first dream and will be the start of everything, “to be an engineer”.


All of us are not created to be perfect, instead, we are created to be incomplete. Because the emptiness that we are experiencing will be the reason for us to dream and to become successful in the future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento